Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Round Up and Kissing.



We have had a pretty busy week! We spent the 4th of July at Kacey's with her friends and family. It was a lot of fun and there was enough food to feed a football team (Thanks for the invite!). Aspen (one of the little girls at the party) decided that she liked Cannon and gave him his first kiss. A few days later, Cannon and I went to Milli's baby shower where I spent most of my time chasing him (and making all of those with no kids decide to not have kids). It was actually really fun! It was so nice to see my pal's and fellow washed-up softball buddies. Milli has the cutest little pregnant belly ever! I never knew you could be pregnant and have a 6-pack at the same time. We went back the next day and went swimming with TC (her kiddo's), Mandy (Addison), Cynthia (her kiddo's), Neta and a very flu-stricken Milli. Cannon loves swimming. He had such a good time and he is now in love with Annabelle. He played very gently with her and gave her a smooch on her cheek. I am starting to see a pattern here when Cannon has play-dates with little girls. We also had a play-date with our new friend Landon and his mommy Jamie. Cannon was really intimidated by Jamie's older boys, but he eventually warmed up with them. Uncle Mike came to dinner one night and Jason and Nicole Judd came last night. We also met some of our new neighbors and played with them! We have been SUPER busy to say the least :) I am just thrilled that we have been making lots of friends in our new little neighborhood. I am truly so happy and excited for Cannon to be exposed to lots of friends (and it is great that their moms are so fun too!).




Other blog worthy items-

- I was asked by like 15 people about my necklace at the baby shower. Here is the site where you can get them. I love it! I honestly NEVER take it off. http://www.lovetagz.com/cart/

- Also, I am hosting a party at my house on July 23rd. You can come anytime between 6-9 pm! Its a party on how to prepare yourself for an emergency, and they are having food storage there too. It is being hosted by The Ready Project and I will have tons of food there to try. I am not at all prepared for an emergency, so I am really looking forward to having professionals in my home to help. You are all MORE THAN welcome to come! If you aren't able to make it, email me. I have some codes for % off of orders, so I can still save you money. I would appreciate it if family and friends are able to come- I dint really get any incentive for hosting the party or for orders. I am just hosting it to become more prepared. Email me at laurennperry@gmail.com if you are interested. It is free shipping and no obligation. RSVP if you can (so that I can make enough food), if not- just show up and surprise me :)

4 comments:

MEG said...

Lauren, how are you doing? I can't believe how big Cannon is getting - he is more little boy then he is baby now! I love the pictures you always have taken of him - good girl! You'll always have great pictures of him to look back on! Miss you!

MEG

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

More like keg Lauren, but thanks for making me feel like a million bucks. It was so fun seeing you even though I was so pukey; I swear my body just shuts down when i'm in Utah!!! We will have to get together soon!

A said...

How fun! Cannon is adorable as always!

Anonymous said...

Fun 4th. I have mutual on the 23rd. I will see if I can get out of it because I really want to come to your preparedness party.