Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photobucket
Stephenie Meyer is releasing a Breaking Dawn quote of the day, for the next 21 days. It is to help build up anticipation for the release of Breaking Dawn.

Here is what her website says:
1. They are out of context.
2. They are out of order.
3. Some of them are purposely misleading.
4. *I have a twisted sense of humor.
(Number four is really the key point there.) *I is Stephenie talking and not me.

Today is the first day and here is quote #1. I am going to post the quote of the day on my page until August 2nd as well!

The Quote of the Day - 7/12/08 - Reposted with Permission

Alice: "I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don’t you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

1 comment:

A said...

I can't wait! I still need to pre order mine from Wal Mart. Will you remind me next week to do that when I return from cali! :)