Tuesday, July 8, 2008

By Popular Demand

My slick dance moves caused quite the stir. Its been getting lots of hits on YouTube and I have had both family and friends call me about it. They want to see more..More...MORE!!! I am totally fine embarrassing myself, since I have been doing it for about 25 years now. Well, ask and you shall recieve. Here is another fun video filmed at my softball friends apartment. You can tell that there was not much to do in Provo, Utah on a week night. I am starting to think that I have made some wrong career choices in my life...lol. Exotic dancers still look hot in softball sweats and work out clothes.....right??

16 comments:

Jewels said...

Well Lauren! I had no idea...you're quite the dancer! :)

The Larsen's said...

Do you think Cannon will get your moves???

Lauren Perry said...

Well if any of you out there are wondering why I asked Lauren to marry me, my answer is...I was hypnotized by her sexy sexy dance moves. I also figured that if any one was insane enough to dance like that in front of a camera, they were insane enough to marry me. With that said yes she still does those stupid dances every now and again and she's still as crazy as ever! Love ya Lauren!
Brian

Kimberly said...

we totally have to leave the kids with the guys and go dancing when you come out to Cali again!

Kim

amy said...

You crack me up! The videos are awesome!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So this really sucks because BYU Internet wont let me see stuff from Youtube...ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! we miss out on all the good stuff, so e-mail it to me just as a file.

Brittany said...

For Real girl. I can not stop laughing! We would have had fun together in college. I have a few of those videos myself... but I'm pretty sure (NO I"M POSITIVE) that they will NEVER be seen!

Jim Monaghan said...

Are these videos or evidence? ;)

Lori said...

YOur videos are hilarious! Hey, I don't think your crazy, I think your a great dancer, dude, I have NO MOVES! Seriously.

Cannon's little videos are adorable :)

Kacey said...

This is so funny. You totally reminded me of Paula Abdul...back in the day when she kicked butt with her dance moves.

P.S. lol...I hope we draw your name's for Christmas next year cuz I KNOW exactly what to get you! (or maybe you already have one?)

Ben and Jenn said...

You are hilarious Lauren! I love the dance videos.

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
YOU have got the moves! And it hardly qualifies as embarassing yourself, when you have moves like those! I love your new layout. I love how every time I come to your blog, you have a new one! Where did you learn how to do it? I totally want to learn how, but I don't even know where to start! You're so good! Dance Moves and Template Designs . . . You're the WOMAN!!!

Boydston Family said...

girl you so crazy!!!! softball days seems so long ago.

A said...

Oh I see what REALLY goes on behind closed door at night in the Perry home... This is why you were so concerned about "sleep training" Cannon... so the PARTY could really start!

TC Jolley said...

I wet myself!!!

Anonymous said...

um, WOW! I have laugh tears in my eyes! good one! I am glad you told me about this.
I agree... you are quite the dancer and I think I hear Vegas calling your name!