
"If you don't like Amerrrica, then you can just git out!"~ South Park
"Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic." ~ Dan Rather
"American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. " ~ Dave Barry
"Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship" ~Chuck Norris
"1 in 4 Americans know what their blood-type is, 1 in 2 Americans can sing the theme song to The Beverly Hillbillies"
In all seriousness, I love the 4th of July. Its a great day to spend time with family and reflect upon our freedoms. I love the BBQ's, the fireworks, and the unity that surrounds this day. We are so blessed to be Americans. God Bless
PS- Here is a video that is a special treat (its of me for once). Feel free to make fun of me at will. This was about 5 years ago when I was playing softball at BYU. I was at my teammates apartment and we were being really silly. Here is my solo. I was so goofy back then! I remember singing and dancing to the Moulin Rouge in Hawaii in the middle of the hotel lobby (with tons of spectators). Now you all have something to blackmail me with ; ) Maybe I should send it in to "So You Think You Can Dance" because I have mad skills..... only kidding.
"Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic." ~ Dan Rather
"American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. " ~ Dave Barry
"Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship" ~Chuck Norris
"1 in 4 Americans know what their blood-type is, 1 in 2 Americans can sing the theme song to The Beverly Hillbillies"
In all seriousness, I love the 4th of July. Its a great day to spend time with family and reflect upon our freedoms. I love the BBQ's, the fireworks, and the unity that surrounds this day. We are so blessed to be Americans. God Bless
PS- Here is a video that is a special treat (its of me for once). Feel free to make fun of me at will. This was about 5 years ago when I was playing softball at BYU. I was at my teammates apartment and we were being really silly. Here is my solo. I was so goofy back then! I remember singing and dancing to the Moulin Rouge in Hawaii in the middle of the hotel lobby (with tons of spectators). Now you all have something to blackmail me with ; ) Maybe I should send it in to "So You Think You Can Dance" because I have mad skills..... only kidding.
10 comments:
I love it. Look at your rockin' moves you got going on!!
WHAT? Ok...I've never seen that side of you before! I LOVE it Lauren. We've gotta bring that out more often and whatever...you definitely got skills. :-)
(Love the quotes too...some of those are really funny!)
haha too freaking funny!!!
Okay that was a great laugh... totally a side of you I NEVER knew! How fun. Thanks for the nice 4th of july treat! I LOOVVVE your new layout... super duper cute. Any luck with jobs yet???
Hope you have a great day!
I remember that fun side when Lauren was growing up at home. She had even better moves then that. It started with her and her bf, Brooke dancing to Girls Just Want to Have Fun in the school talent show ( yes its on video) in second grade. The dancing just got better and better over the They were quit impressed with her dancing ( yep its on tape) Gee I wish I had taken the camera to Lake Arrowhead with me on the trip with all of your friends .One night we had a councelor from the bishopric and his family over for dinner we had so much fun watching you and
Shawna dance. I gotta show Brian that tape. I think that is why she always had a date to proms and formals because she was a great dancer. I agree get back some of your spunk again. Maybe you could do a mommy and me dance class with Cannon I bet he has got your natural rhythm too.
I remember that fun side when Lauren was growing up at home. She had even better moves then that. It started with her and her bf, Brooke dancing to Girls Just Want to Have Fun in the school talent show ( yes its on video) in second grade. The dancing just got better and better over the They were quit impressed with her dancing ( yep its on tape) Gee I wish I had taken the camera to Lake Arrowhead with me on the trip with all of your friends .One night we had a councelor from the bishopric and his family over for dinner we had so much fun watching you and
Shawna dance. I gotta show Brian that tape. I think that is why she always had a date to proms and formals because she was a great dancer. I agree get back some of your spunk again. Maybe you could do a mommy and me dance class with Cannon I bet he has got your natural rhythm too.
Oh my hilarious! That was so funny! Thanks for the laugh... I needed that for my second editing wind.
Holy Dance Moves, Lauren! You can move! I had no idea you were such a good dancer! I want to see the videos your mom was talking about!
I love your new layout. Super cute. And Cannon is a little heart throb!
I laughed so hard I cried. You are crazy Lauren, just crazy! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
-Katie
hahaha, i totally remember this... aww the good old days!! hope you guys are doing great!!
Post a Comment