Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Ready Project

This is just a reminder post for my Food Storage party that i am throwing, TOMORROW, Wed. July 23rd. It is going to be from 6-9 pm, so you are welcome to come at anytime during those hours. Please invite whomever you want. Visiting teachers/companions, neighbors, friends, family- you name it. I will have plenty of food. I am actually making the food from the food storage containers- so you could try them and see if they are living up to their word of being "affordable gourmet" food storage. I haven't heard back from too many people, so I am hoping that people are still planning on showing up. If not to purchase (you really don't have to), maybe for the opportunity to have a lesson on preparing your house and family for an emergency. There is a growing demand for food storage, and the economy is in bad shape. The food lasts for 20+ years and is in about a months supply per bucket (less than $35 a bucket). You will get a special discount for coming to my party. I hope you can all make it!

It is at my house, so email me at laurennperry@gmail.com if you need my phone number and directions.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds interesting. Tell us how the food tastes! Wish I could come taste it myself.

Ben and Jenn said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish that I could make it. It will be a lot easier when we get settled in our house in AZ to start up our food storage again.