Sunday, July 13, 2008

My 99th post.....



If you think that Cannon looks bad, you should see the other guy! You can't really tell in these pics, but Cannon got in a HUGE fight with the coffee table this morning. He was climbing all over me and he slipped and fell forward. It seriously breaks my heart when he gets injured. I get bad anxiety and I want to cry with him. This picture is after his shiner was only 3o minutes old, so we will see if it gets much worse than this. The bad thing is that he has his 15-month Dr's apt. tomorrow, and I am sure they are going to be asking questions. I swear I don't beat my child! I probably cried more than he did when this happened.

6 comments:

A said...

OH belive me the doctors of all people will know the truth... they see it all the time :) Poor little guy. Ellie has had a few of those too!

Kimberly said...

awww poor baby doll!! I should of taken some pictures of Anthony's big bruise last weekend. He hit his head on the table at CPK and had a huge bruise and knot between his eyes!! Oh and he's scratched himself this week above his eye. I swear when one thing heals he does something else!!! Boys will be boys huh?

kim

My Little Monstar said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for my cute page! I LOVE it! Your page is so cute!

Erin & Ireland

Jewels said...

Ouch! Poor lil fella!! Hope you guys are all doin well!

Leslie said...

Poor Cannon... Hope he feels better soon!

Diane said...

Okay I thought this would be alot worse. I can see it is puffy. I remember his cousins Emerson and Nixon have gotten a few shiners over the years and it breaks my heart. I hope he gets a good night sleep tonite after his shot today.