
And what a better way to celebrate my 100th post than by posting too many pics of Cannon :) Imagine how I felt bringing my son to his 15-month appointment with a black eye! Everyone was staring at me and asking how it happened. I felt like if I didn't describe the incident perfectly, child protective services would be waiting for me in the lobby!
Cannon's Dr. got a good look at him and smiled. He said "boys will be boys!" I felt relieved- lol. He said there is going to be many more where that came from. He obviously dosen't understand how protective I am. I am shocked that Cannon has been injured as much as he has, because I am literally on his tail everywhere he goes, and our house is EXTREMELY baby- scratch that- human proof.
Cannon weighed 26.4 lbs and was 33 inches tall. He is in the 75th-80th percentile for almost everything! He said that he is extremely strong and super smart for his age. Cannon is always in show-off mode there. He gave Dr. Arnold a "high-five" and did all of his animal sounds for him (dog, monkey, kitty-cat, cow). He also took his pen from the Dr and said "wha-z-dis?" (translation-what is this?) It was a good little appointment. He told me that Cannon is ALREADY in his terrible 2's. He said that boys and "busy/active" babies tend to hit it a lot earlier than most babies (and they tend to stay in it for a lot longer! ahhh). 3 of Cannon's molars have broken through in the past month, but they are far from being all of the way down- so his gums are super swollen and painful.
Here are some more pics of my little bruiser. Sorry for all of the highchair pics, but when you have a kid as busy as mine, its the only time that you can catch him still and smiling.




5 comments:
I have to apologize to everyone that reads this comment and has kids, because MY KID IS CUTER THAN YOURS!!!! There in your face! When I saw the picture at the top of the blog I immediately called Lauren and congratulated her on her picture taking skills, and tell her that she has the cutest little kid in the world, So if any of you who read my comment and aren't too offended and know a modeling agency...I want to exploit my child! Brian
YAY for a wonderful appointment. I swear Anthony is starting terrible 2's also. He's been testing his limits lately..... but oh, that smile of his, it just melts my heart and pulls me back in! LOL I know you know what I'm talking about! LOL
Kim
what a STUD muffin. lets set ellie and cannon up... even though he is a youngster. He is a freaking stud! Glad he is strong and healthy! He looks like he is totally leaning out too!
He's so cute Lauren...CONGRATS on making 100 posts!! PS-I still love your house!!! That tile in the bathroom is gorgous!
Bruiser is a good word for it. Cannon is way smart. I am always amazed at how much he knows. I guess I better watch my mouth ;)
Post a Comment