Lauren I haven't checked your blog for awhile (not because I don't love you, but because it's private and I typically use "reader", therefore, sometimes forget about the private blogs. Anyway, it looks like you and Cannon are BUSY BUSY! I love all of the action shots - and the picture of you and him together is so sweet. I can't believe it's already been a little over a year!
I'm not excited at all for the movie or Breaking Dawn to come out. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! HAHHA I can't wait! Poor little Cannon and his black eye. I love the picture of him standing in the tub. Now that is a picture saying "Hey mom, watch out, I got something up my sleeve!" haha
Hmmm? Do you think that Lauren has an obsession with Twilight? I don't know, but I find her calling me Edward when I do something nice for her and just Brian when she's mad at me. She also always asks me why I can't be more like Edward. He's a fictional character right? Hmmm again. Brian
i'm going to be honest here. i'm not a big fan of this particular trailer. i'm REALLY excited for the movie and breaking dawn...but I feel like this trailer is so confusing. i don't think it's very cohesive. and where is everyone else? i wanted to see all the cullens. i'm still really excited to see it. i just like the first trailer more.
5 comments:
Lauren I haven't checked your blog for awhile (not because I don't love you, but because it's private and I typically use "reader", therefore, sometimes forget about the private blogs. Anyway, it looks like you and Cannon are BUSY BUSY! I love all of the action shots - and the picture of you and him together is so sweet. I can't believe it's already been a little over a year!
Love his blue eyes! I hope Axton keeps his!
I'm not excited at all for the movie or Breaking Dawn to come out. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! HAHHA I can't wait! Poor little Cannon and his black eye. I love the picture of him standing in the tub. Now that is a picture saying "Hey mom, watch out, I got something up my sleeve!" haha
Hmmm? Do you think that Lauren has an obsession with Twilight? I don't know, but I find her calling me Edward when I do something nice for her and just Brian when she's mad at me. She also always asks me why I can't be more like Edward. He's a fictional character right? Hmmm again.
Brian
I'm excited! I like coming to your blog because you have all the twilight updates! It's great!
i'm going to be honest here. i'm not a big fan of this particular trailer. i'm REALLY excited for the movie and breaking dawn...but I feel like this trailer is so confusing. i don't think it's very cohesive. and where is everyone else? i wanted to see all the cullens. i'm still really excited to see it. i just like the first trailer more.
Post a Comment