So I spent a few hours uploading these darling digital scrap papers for blogs. I am debating on getting better at designing blogs- so Ive been having fun uploading these papers. So I was on my photobucket account, and I decided to make a scrap folder for all of my papers. Well, I was moving 200+ scrap papers to an organized folder in photobucket and BAM! It said that it was erasing all previous links to the papers. So if I have designed your blog in the past, chances are I need to fix it! I am so sorry for the inconvenience! Send me an email to
laurennperry@gmail.com with your user id, password and I will fix your blog!
Sorry again!
For your enjoyment (mom)- here are some pics of Cannon- (ps- pic 2 he is stealing marshmellows from my bag- pic 1- he found them and is begging for some- lol)
7 comments:
I love the suit on him. I look at this pic and he looks like a little boy now. Where did those baby days go. Little Brnlee looks so darling and grown-up too. Maybe you could take a pic of Cannon holding up a birthday card for his grandpa. I know that would be a nice surprise for him.
Love mom
That pool is so cute!! And of course the kids playing in(or around) it are cute too :)
I had to laugh that you organized your photobucket account and messed up blogs...my sister did the EXACT same thing a couple weeks ago. Oops! Good luck fixing them.
What a cute kid. I love the cute outfit. Anyways, i lost my blog but i dont want you to feel like you have to fix it. Let me know how you do it and i will try.
Oh Cannon always looks like a little pimp. How fun to play with cousin Bryn. I like your new layout... mine did not get messed up :)
Cannon looks adorable as always! I had no idea you designed blog templates! You're amazing! I'm seriously impressed. I was wondering where you and Ashlee were getting your cute templates! Now I know!
That was so much fun...thanks for letting us come out and play!! I love the cookie in Cannon's hand. Maybe he will become crazy addicted like Bryn. That is all she ever wants to eat!!
Post a Comment