The second pic that I am about to post is THE PERFECT pic of him. I was in the right place at the right time. He was playing with Brian's mouth guard and being sooo dang cute. He was growling and running and playing. He looked like a little football player. I called his name and he managed to give me the perfect face that only a mother could love...... here is the result.....
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My millionth post this week
I know I have done a lot of posting lately, but we have had a super busy/fun week. Do you ever have your camera on you at just the PERFECT time and you manage to capture the PERFECT picture? I rarely get good pics of Cannon. He is sooo busy, I manage to snap about 30 pics before I get a decent one. Well, I managed to get 2 pics in a row that I adore. The first is a great pic of his sweet little face. You can really just get lost in those eyes : ) I looked at him today and realized he wasn't a little baby anymore (I know he is only 14 months- but still). Today he looked like a handsome boy. I almost got a glimpse of what he is going to look like as a teenager, and all I can say is "LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh shoot Lauren those are both adorable! He really is going to knock the girls out! Too bad Ellie is older than him! I love the first pic the best. His eyes are amazing and he is a little boy. Such a stud. You guys did well. I can only imagine your little girls!
That is the cutest face...hehe! What a ham!
He is so cute Lauren, I love it! The previous post with him hiding all the paci's is hilarious. Looks like the kids had fun playing in the water and sprinlers too.
P.S. I am making myself sit down today and read the Host. I need to get going on it and finish it before Breaking Dawn comes out or else I won't read it until I am done with Breaking Dawn.
Ha ha! He's so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
I just caught up on all of your posts. Sorry I have been so out of touch lately! My parents were in town last week, then I went to my Bro-in-laws wedding and forgot my phone all weekend long... hard life. Cannon is so adorable and so photogenic! Abercrombie here he comes!
seriously, i would post a million pictures of him too. He is a doll! I love all the pictures...he is a busy boy!
soo cute! Madeline is totally in love... I love that second pic too, I love character shots!
The second pic made me laugh out loud! I can just imagine the growling noises he was making with that one.
That second picture is so Cannon...just hillarious! I love your little man! He is just adorable and I love what little pals Bryn and him are becoming!
He's such a stud!! I love love love the second pic!! Good job moM! *thumbs up*
Post a Comment