Saturday, June 14, 2008

My daddy- by Cannon Perry



I love my daddy sooo very much! Sometimes I wake up SUPER EARLY just because I want to see him. Mommy brings me to bed with them and daddy lets me crawl all over him and tickle him. When daddy leaves for work, I get very sad and cry. But he always comes home and I run right to him for some loves. Daddy also likes to chase me around the house and wrestle. I might be small, but I have knocked daddy down to his knee's many of times. Daddy loves to lay down next to me when I am getting ready for bed. We love to snuggle. I also like when mommy and daddy take me on walks each night. When I am super happy, I will sing and say "dada" a million times. Daddy calls me his "little buddy" and his "chunk-a-chunk." I love that I can look at my daddy and see myself in his eyes. Mommy also says that I have my dad's temperament....whatever that means. I cannot wait until I am bigger and I can play sports and go camping with my daddy. I hope that he has a great fathers day, because he is the greatest father ever.

I love you daddy, you are my hero.




***Cannon also wanted to wish his wonderful grandfathers- Grandpa Dick and Grandpa Bill a Happy Fathers Day as well!***
LOVE- CANNON

4 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

I LOVE YOU BRIAN!
<3 Lauren

Diane said...

Lauren, You really missed your calling you should have been a writer. You hit the nail on the head by getting inside your sons thoughts and exprssing so well. Love, Dad

The Larsen's said...

This is a cute post. You are so creative and such a good writer.

Jess Perry said...

That is the cutest post ever!! I agree with everyone...you are a great writer and very creative!!