Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Have a great day!

I thought this would be a sweet little treat for those 80's lovers out there :)

6 comments:

Kacey said...

I LOVE that song. I just played it like 5 times for Malia & Dallin so they could dance to it. :-) That perked up my day...THANKS!

Katie C Kirkham said...

LAUREN! FIRST my blog looks amazing. SECOND this is hillarious! I have to say I probably wasn't even born when this came out, but I still love this song :)! Can't wait to come hang out with you guys!

Jess Perry said...

I love this!! And I just need to say thank you so much for all your help and opinions in this stuff that I am doing. You are such a great help and friend and I hope you know how much I appreciate you! You are so freakin' talented and thanks for your help with my blog! Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

That would be so much fun to get together with you guys! Ashlee and I have been talking about getting together, but it hasn't happened yet, but I would love too. And I know my kids would too! I would love to see Cannon. He is getting so big and he is so adorable! I think Baby Paul would like playing with him!

A said...

Love it thanks!

Boydston Family said...

seriously Beaker(i think that is his name) is my favorite muppet he doesn't get enough air time, i loved the video it gives him the attention he deserves