Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Did you poop?

For as long as I've known, I've been able to carry full conversations while in the deepest sleep. I never remember anything when I wake up. I tend to fall the second my head hits the pillow, so Brian is able to hear many of my interesting tid-bits (it can take him forever to fall asleep sometimes).

Here are 2 of my conversations this past week-

me "Ewww, did you poop?"
Brian "No....what the heck?" "Why?"
me "because YOU SMELL"
Brian "hahaha"

another night-
*I was snoring and Brian elbowed me*
me "What? What was that for"
Brian "Your snoring, so I elbowed you"
me "I wasn't snoring, I am wide awake"
Brian "if your awake then....did I poop?"
me "haha, what?" zzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

A said...

lol. The joy of having a partner in bed with you to converse with while sleeping !

The Larsen's said...

ROFL

TC Jolley said...

I talk in my sleep too! Jon has major blackmail on me!

TC Jolley said...

Hey, I need your brain for some ideas for Milli's shower!

Diana said...

awesome. Yeah, Adam has said some great lines in his sleep... I can't remember any right now. But he also has an "alter-ego" in his sleep, I'll have to explain that one later...