Here is a perfect example on what it is like to have a little boy. He is sweet and innocent on the outside, but he is a little monster at heart. He basically runs our house and tells us what to do. You don't really realize that you are being controlled by him, but you always end up giving him what he wants. I am just amazed at how smart and silly he is. Here is a little video where I caught him at one of his goofy moments. I was doing the dishes and I looked over at him STANDING on the coffee table! I walked and got the camera and he got on all 4's and started to do this-
I think he succeeded in distracting me from the dishes, because I ended up leaving my chores and playing with him until his nap....he is a little sneaky boy.
8 comments:
Isaac's favorite place to be is standing on our kitchen table or counter. I am continually pulling him off.
I love it! It is amazing isn't it the things that they manage to climb up on when they are SOOOO small?!
my boys run the roost too. But a good time out is making Braden put his nose on the wall. It really works.
so freakin' adorable!! I love that little boy!
P.S. I love how winded he gets at the end.
Oh boy he is such a cutie Lauren...we need to get our boys together, when do you want to hang out?
Just wait until he's able to climb onto the counter tops! That's when the REAL fun begins. ;)
I love how he runs out of breath and has to wait a minute before continuing to bounce and yell. Oh boys... They are nothing but trouble.
Post a Comment