
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
So I am starting to think that my house is really haunted. We kind of joked about it at first, but weird things have been happening. I know many of you are scratching your heads, but the strangest things happen late at night. Our house has never been lived in before us, so I thought that the strange things that were happening were just coincidences..... but I am starting to change my mind.
2 nights ago, something was tickling my side at about 2 am, I opened my eyes and just laid there (not moving). Within 5 seconds, Brian jumped up because something tapped his back. Last night, our baby gate started shaking at about midnight....we both jumped out of bed and saw nothing. This was the second time that had happened in the past week. Our shoe rack has also fallen over a few times. We have heard knocking at our front and back door at weird hours of the night, but nothing is ever there. In most of the pictures that we take around the house, you will notice floating orbs. I joked that it was specks of dust....what do you think? (here are 2 small pics where I circled in yellow- but we seriously have like 15 different pics with these floaters...)

16 comments:
that would freak me right out! I have know idea about ghosts but I dont know what i would do if things were happening like that. SCARy
I have not gotten the time to come into the blog world for awhile so I have a lot to say. First of all, Cannon is a dream boat and I loved seeing him the other day. He even made me tired! Such a little stud! Second, I think you need to move! Scary! I am a big haunted type person I am I serioulsy nervous for you! So spooked! Nice orb pictures, again, scared.
Third, I almost peed my pants when I saw that picture of him with his binkie in backwards...so stinkin funny! He is just a funny kid! I love him and Addi wont stop talking about her man!
I think we ought to bust out the Ouija Board and try to EXERCISE THE DEMONS! It will be fun, not mention educational. I'm all about the EVP's too! Lets make it a dead man's party and invite Oingo Boingo to serinade us while we scare the crap out of ourselves!!!!!Brian
You are a lot braver than I am. It scares me while I read at my desk at work. I would flip!
I wish you the best of luck with your ghosts. Keep me updated.
Randy is almost done with finals so let's plan a time to get together.
Scary! Maybe you should hire ghost hunters to come and tell you whether you have ghosts or not. Tell us all the other crazy happenigs... I find it scary, but interesting at the same time.
I'm coming over to spend the night! I can't beleive that ghosts would come around Brian at night due to his high volume of night time off-gas.
-Trent
Okay. So, remember what was happening here when I moved??? Same stuff!
Has Brian not set the home apart yet? He needs to. Even better... have as many preisthood holders there as possible and I PROMISE the weirdness will stop. I alway set apart my home when I move in. It is a MUST. Have him do it ASAP! Evil spirits will come in. Especially in new places!
my blog page is getting old.. i need a summer fun page. i need ellie's pic's back first though!
Thats freaky Lauren. Maybe you should just keep uplifting music playing, I've heard if you sing hymns or primary songs the scaryness will go away.
Hi,
I have heard that baby monitors can pick up noises from other baby monitors if they are one the same frequency. So you could have a neighbor close by that has a monitor on. I also wonder if the rattling of the gate is actually noise coming from the metal thing around the basement window. When I was sleeping in the guest room the wind really rattled the metal. So maybe that noise is coming over the monitor.
Hi,
I have heard that baby monitors can pick up noises from other baby monitors if they are one the same frequency. So you could have a neighbor close by that has a monitor on. I also wonder if the rattling of the gate is actually noise coming from the metal thing around the basement window. When I was sleeping in the guest room the wind really rattled the metal. So maybe that noise is coming over the monitor.
EEEEEWWWWWWWWW Lauren! That sounds really freaky!
Lauren,
The orbs are reflections from inside the camera lens. I have seen this before on t.v. shows. I have read about it, and also learned about it in photography classes. Also a really strong c.b. radio could interfere with your baby monitor. It sounds like you are getting a little carried away.
Dad
SCARY! When we first moved in we kept hearing this popping noise, and it scared Cam too, then we finally figured out what it was, the ductwork.
Your stuff is scary though. I am a freak about this kindof stuff anyways, so I am so sorry! But maybe that is who Cannon is talking too? hee hee. Is there spots on your lens?for the dots and do you live by a train track? for the shaking. Maybe it is little earthquakes. I don't know, but keep us posted!
Hey Lauren...Trent is so awesome. He has been so helpful for John and I in getting this loan. Thank YOU Thank YOU for your advice to talk to him. We really owe you guys bigtime!
hey. fix that. get your husband to use his priesthood. the camera thing is explainable, but the other stuff - fix it. we have had problems with this, don't want to go into details, but there have been instances that other people have blogged about as well - so get that husband of yours to use his priesthood and cast them out. you don't have to be afraid of them - they can't do anything if you don't let them - so get rid of them!!!
Post a Comment