
Notice the binkies (he has 5 in his crib)....notice the way he is laying.....notice the backwards binkie in his mouth.... OH MY HECK! I had to take a pic. He is the goofiest little sleeper! Its almost as funny as the time he fell asleep sitting up...------>
Brian insisted that he set Cannon in his crib, on his tummy, with the paci in right. He said that he didnt hear a peep out of Cannon after that. It looks to me like Cannon had quite the party in his crib.
Here are 2 video clips of Cannon. He is growling and talking. He walks around the house and just carries on conversations with everything. He likes to say "is it?" "us dat" (or whats that) "yesssss" "ohhhh" and "hey you". He also says "na na na" and points his finger- which I can only assume is him mocking me saying "no no no".
This is such a fun stage! I have to warn you that I am probably going to be doing a lot of posting lately, because he is just too funny and it makes my day :)
7 comments:
I love the kids this age talking! The things they say in certain situations are so cute :) I love the "is it"! WHat a cutie!
He is so funny with his binkis...he even takes Bryn's if it gets loose :)
Oh my! That is too funny with the binky in the wrong way. He just needs it in is mouth and doesn't even care to suck on it! What a silly kid. THe videos wont play for me for some reason. I'll try again later.
He's a doll Lauren. Glad you were able to come to Thanksgiving Point with us yesterday. Too bad the tulips weren't out yet but I think the kids enjoyed being outside anyway!
The backwards binky is too cute! I remember that sleeping sitting up picture too - what a crazy sleeper! Cannon is so cute. I love the videos!
Cannon is too cute! I love the sleeping position and the bink in the wrong way. hahaa His new hair cut is very cute too. I am so excited for Twilight to come out in December. I need to order Host. I haven't done that yet. You definitely put a thought into my head about selling some things on ebay. That would be so fun, I just might have to do that.
That is too cute! He is going to keep you laughing.
Post a Comment