Saturday, April 12, 2008

My addiction.....sorry Cannon

I have been trying to forget the fact that I was robbed recently (see previous post), by getting excited for the movie of the year.....well.....atleast my movie of the year :) It comes out December 12, and I couldn't be more excited! To say that I love the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, is a complete understatement :) I have been following fansites since the announcement of Kristen Stewart playing Bella in November '07. I have enjoyed reading the rumor mill as each of the characters for the movie had been announced one by one. I am going to share links and my favorite sites, for those of you who don't have much time on their hands to search for them yourselves (thank you Cannon, for always being a good napper). The movie looks like it is going to be great! I was unsure about the cast at first, but that took a turn for the better as I saw them in make-up and in action. I can honestly say that I CAN'T WAIT to see this!


Kristen Stewart (aka- Bella) was voted #43 on the 100 hottest women in Hollywood list
Robert Pattinson (aka- Edward) was voted #1 in the hottest 50 actors under 30 years list for The Movie Fanatic

Some good sites for Twilight gossip and pics-
http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/
http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/
http://www.twilightmoms.com/

Here is an ET video from the set-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8q3l6L1ZDA

An MTV video from the set- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RhUYW4eI3U

This is my favorite link- some random professional pics from the set-
http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/

The imdb (the Internet movie database) site- warning, the message boards are full of hormonal 16-year-old drama queens
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

The official movie site (it isn't really updated yet)
http://www.thetwilightmovie.com/

The Official Cast and photo's-
http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/movie.htm

If you have time, lol, actor interviews
http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?page_id=693

10 comments:

A said...

Im right there with you! I just don't have the time to do all the research like you do... that is why I rely on my good friend, Lauren Perry, to keep me posted! Thanks. Can't wait to see it... we are totally going to camp out to get tickets for opening night!

amy said...

I can't wait to see the movie! Now, I am excited to go and look at the different sites you have on here.

Jess Perry said...

Ditto. I can't wait to see this movie. When is opening night?

Ben and Jenn said...

I am BEYOND excited like you are Lauren!!! I know how I am going to celebrate my birthday this year!! (December 12th is my birthday- day it comes out) I will have to check out all your links.

The Larsen's said...

I am with ya there gal..i can't wait for the movie either...we should go see it together. I'm really sorry about the stolen identity thing too. Oh that is so scary and it CAN happen to anyone. I wish this world was a little more honest and to think its only going to get worse.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I'm still a little unsure about the guy who is playing Edward... he isn't as good looking as what I had in my head... but I to am so excited. I'm going to dress up (like the freaks on Harry Potter) on opening night!!!

Mandy said...

I looked at that site (I looked at all of them) but the hisgoldeneyes one was cool! I have some opinions...Emmett looks hot. Pumped for him. Jasper not so cute. Too skinny. Jacob is surprisingly cute. This may cause mental struggle. Esme and Carlisle look WAY too young, but cute. Do you watch 24? Renee is the most evil person ever, but I will get over it.
So excited too! Cant wait for August!

Savanna said...

Thanks for sharing all these links. They were REALLy fun to look at. I am just "new fan" I just read the first 2 books the last 2 weeks and I am zooming through the 3rd. THey are fabulous, and I can't wait for the 4th and for the movie! Oh and I am SO sorry about all that fraud stuff. It is so sad that we have to be extra extra careful all the time these days with EVERYTHING in life!!

Kacey said...

I can't wait for the movie either!! (t's my goal to get Bill to read those books...hehe!) Hope you don't mind but I'm going to share all these links with my WKTGS friends. They are Twilight FREAKS!

TC Jolley said...

Okay, don't hate me but I couldn't finish Eclypse... I wanted to KILL BELLA! I'll probaby see the movie though... at the dollar theater!!! LOL!