Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Post Happy....

I get a decent amount of daily hits on my private blog (despite the lack of comments....SLACKERS!!!!). I know people are constantly checking for updates and recent pics. Well, here are some fun little pics that I want to share. First off, how freaking buff is Cannon! I was looking at him thinking....retirement plan! He is going to go pro in EVERY sport and kick butt (and buy his mommy and daddy a new car)!

I also decided to get him his first professional hair cut today :) It was sooo cute! He was very well behaved. I usually cut his hair, but I wanted to get it done before his 1-year pics next week. He got to sit in an old school bomber chair, eat a lolly pop, and watched Baby Einstein (which i guess is a heavenly combination for babies). When he was done, he got a balloon and we bought some grape hair wax for his style (I was tired of using Brian's stuff).
The finished product turned out so nice! I must say, Cannon is very handsome!

7 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I love the pics of his getting his haircut and I must say...love teh grape scented hair get! He is so stinkin' cute!

A said...

oh my goodness how fun! He looks like he had a good time. Can't wait to see how his pic's turn out!

Boydston Family said...

i have to admit i always look and sometimes don't leave comments. SORRY i love his haircut, and i love his face!!

amy said...

Yes he is very cute! Looks like a fun place to get a hair cut. Why don't they make it that fun for us?

Diana said...

SOOOO cute!! I love that cute cannon face!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Ya- I check for updates all the time- Anyway- what a doll !! He looks so grown up. Oh by the way I have finished all 3 twilight books- ha, less than a week- Im hooked so I guess I have jumped on the twilight band wagon- anyway let me know if you are coming down on saturday for the Alumni thing and I will bring your book.

Angela Shipwash said...

What a precious little man! I can't wait for Adyson's first hair cut. And what a cool place...where is that?