Friday, April 4, 2008

Life is g♥♥d

Little Mr. is now 1 year old, and all is well here in our new house. We are amazed and thankful for all of our blessings in life. Brian LOVES his job, its practically all I hear about when he gets home. We are enjoying our new little neighborhood. We have started to go on family walks again, and it has been a really nice way to unwind from a busy day. We are still waiting on our blinds to come in, so its been fun for the neighbors to get to see into our little fishbowl of our life (I think they think we are nudists-lol). Cannon is at a real fun age. He just thinks that he is so big and cool. He walks around like he calls all the shots. He is fighting another cold, which has been our only real draw back for the past week. I am just so thankful for my dear husband, my precious child, and our wonderful families. With conference coming up this weekend, I have really been taking my time to sit back and count my many blessings. I love spring, I love conference, I just love this time of year. Thank you all for being a part of our little family.

16 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Cannon is darling!!! What a little sweety!

Ashley said...

He is so stinkin cute...I love the picture with the glasses. You can just tell that he calls the shots in your house!!

Erin said...

Your house looks nice (from what I can see!) It's awesome when things are all going just right.

Savanna said...

Looks like Cannon loves your new house. More rooms to destroy. :) What a cute boy. I agree with you I LOVE conference time. In the spring and fall.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the invite to visit your blog. Cannon looks adorable! I can't believe he is already a year! Congrats on buying a home!

MyR said...

Rhat Cannon is just too adorable! You can tell from his pictures that he is just full of personality.

amy said...

Cute pictures of Cannon. He is so handsome! Glad things are going great for you. It's always nice when things are in order.

Jess Perry said...

What a little stud!! He is such a cutie pie. Sorry you guys had to leave early! We missed you!

A said...

Im glad to hear all is well. Ellie had a cold too and passed it on to me. I was sick all weekend and am waiting for the last of it to dry up. Cannon is adorable. I love the pic's and new layout. I want to have mine updated,but Im going to wait a few weeks until I have Ellie's new pic's done.
can't wait for summer so we can see you more.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

What a big boy ! Knox has just started walking this past week and it cracks me up ! Let me know if you are coming down for tuesdays games.

Jen said...

Cannon is such a cute boy!! I'm so glad that things are going well and that you are enjoying your new home.

Katie C Kirkham said...

he looks so grown up!! I miss you guys...I hope you are well.

Love Katie

Ben and Jenn said...

Love the new header and pics of Cannon. Those plaid shorts are adorable!

Kate said...

What a doll! We found out what we are having this Friday!! We are WAY excited! I'll be sure to let everyone know!

Crystal said...

So cute I mean really. Looks like you are settling right into your new house. I bet that you are loving it!

Crystal said...

So cute I mean really. Looks like you are settling right into your new house. I bet that you are loving it!