Can't wait! That was awesome. The characters are all PERFECT! Thanks again for keeping me posted!
I am super Excited !!! We will have to go as a group when it comes out in Dec !!
I can't wait for the movie...December can't come soon enough! I am starting to feel OK with who they chose as Edward.
Thanks for sharing that link! I'm way excited to see the movie!
I'm so excited for the movie and for Breaking Dawn!
SO SUPER EXCITED!!!! HEY WHEN ARE WE GONNA HANG OUT AGAIN?!?!?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can't wait! That was awesome. The characters are all PERFECT! Thanks again for keeping me posted!
I am super Excited !!! We will have to go as a group when it comes out in Dec !!
I can't wait for the movie...December can't come soon enough! I am starting to feel OK with who they chose as Edward.
Thanks for sharing that link! I'm way excited to see the movie!
I'm so excited for the movie and for Breaking Dawn!
SO SUPER EXCITED!!!! HEY WHEN ARE WE GONNA HANG OUT AGAIN?!?!?!
Post a Comment