Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cutest lil' Charger fan of all time....


I am sorry, I just had to post some pics of Cannon in his San Diego Chargers sweatshirt that he got for Christmas. Poor little guy didn't know what he was getting himself into having me as a mother. I am a HUGE sports freak. I have my teams and I make it known which teams that I love. I named him Cannon hoping that it was "athletic" enough sounding, and even practiced saying "Now batting....#11....Cannon (insert last name here)" before he was born. His room is 100% classic baseball and I am ALWAYS encouraging him to throw things (most moms try to get their kids NOT to throw in the house).

Back to topic, the pictures- here is a future LaDainian Tomlinson (RB for the Chargers) (and here is just a random pic of Cannon being cute and saying "cheeeese!"

8 comments:

Erin said...

erin@kimhansen.com Thanks!

A said...

You are a perfect mom for Cannon. What boy wouldn't LOVE a mom that was a sports fan. YOu will be the funnest mom ever, especially since you actually understand sports and know what is going on. I wish I was a little more that way myself! Cannon is so freaking cute I can't stand it!

amy said...

He is so cute! What a perfect day for you to post this blog since they killed the Broncos! Love it!

Savanna said...

SUch a cute little guy! Looks like he had a fun Christmas and had fun in all that crazy snow we all got pounded with. :)

Jewels said...

What a stud!! He's definitely a ladies man! :)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He is totally going to be a ballet dancer, gaurenteed!

Lori said...

He is so HANDSOME! I know I tell you this all the time, but seriously.

That was the cutest post from Brian, funny too.

Devin and Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.