
Why I love My Brian-
-He loves to snuggle as a family
-He loves to eat my cooking, and I love to cook for him
-He has the prettiest blue eyes (and he passed them on to our offspring!!!)
-He has a cute butt! (except when it talks)
-He is very helpful, and actually enjoys watching Cannon while I do softball 3 nights a week for "me time"
-He is hilarious and we have soo many inside jokes!
-His is so spiritual and smart
-He gets annoyed but still lets me ask questions and talk during movies
-He didn't pass out during my c-section (though he did make a comment about how tired and uncomfortable he was in the pull out bed at the hospital, while I was in labor for over 20 hours with no sleep or food in me and a failed epidural- so I felt EVERYTHING)
-He would get up with me at 3 am and give Cannon a bottle so that I could pump after nursing
-HE ADMITS THAT I AM RIGHT 99% of the time!!! Wow!
-We love the same shows, same music, same taste in food and decorating, and have the same family goals
-He lets me be obsessed with Twilight, and only complains about it a little
-He is a wonderful father and a sweet heart of a husband.
Thank you for putting up with me for 4 years! I love you and I am really thankful for all that you do!
love
Lauren



2 comments:
yay happy anniversary! where do you get your cute backgrounds???
LOL. You make me laugh. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment