
While we were busy getting POUNDED with a few feet of snow, Cannon has been busy going stir crazy indoors. When the weather was finally good enough to take him outside without fear of him blowing a way into a 6 foot snow drift, we bundled him up and put him to work. He watched us as we cleared our driveway and walk ways. A kind neighbor from a few streets back drove by on his 4 wheeler plow thingy and helped Brian clear our driveway (and cut out about 2 hours of work). Cannon and I sat back while he kept saying "wow! a tractor" which actually sounded like "wow-a- tac-to." Here are some pics from our fun little snow day. (here is an au-natural mommy trying to keep Cannon warm in the car)
Our wonderful neighbors, Mark and Daphne, borrowed Cannon and myself for some sledding time. We have this amazing hill by our house, and they had family in from Arizona and California who wanted to experience the snow first hand. Daphne's sister has a little boy only a few days younger than Cannon, so we thought it would be so much fun for them to sled and play. Cannon loves sledding soooo much! (Here is Cannon on Marks head, sledding with Daphne and Jonas, and then sledding with Mark. He also made his was up the big hill all by himself!)










3 comments:
Oh CUTE new background. I LOOOOVE It. SO, you need to do mine again...lol. now that christmas is over. I took ellie sledding today. she was scared.
Oh, I'm so jealous! such fun snow!
Hey lauren--I'm addressing x-mas cards (or new years cards!) and the address I have for you is the same as last year? Have you moved? Send me your address please!
Post a Comment