Yep that's right! Its my turn to do a blog, and since I was busy working, I didn't have time to post a blog like I wanted to and surprise the love of my life. So here is my shoddy Happy Anniversary Blog!
The Things I love about Lauren-
1. She lets me do what I want, when I want (most of the time)
2. She loves movies almost as much as I do
3. Lauren can cook with the best of them (and thats why I'm fat, its not the gallons of Mountain Dew I drink a day)
4. Wee Wee!
5. Although I hate animals, I love the way she talks to them
6. She puts up with my gas!
7. She gave me the greatest little boy in the world... Love ya Buh Buhs!
8. She can beat me up, its scary and sexy at the same time...weird
9. She loves sushi
10. She's funny, but only when she not trying to be
11. She tells me every present that I get for Christmas and Birthdays
12. She pays the bills
13. She is a great mother
14. Shes everything I wanted in a wife.
15. She actually puts up with me (I know, she's either crazy or Mother Teresa)
16. She really doesn't love Edward as much as me
17. She told me she hated me when I proposed (It had nothing to do with getting her arrested)
18. She pushes me to dream and backs me up on those dreams when they are in the clouds
19. She stills loves me even though I'm fat
20. She lets me control the radio
21. She has stayed with with me for the four most incredible years of my life!
So thats it, I could go on and on ,but I won't bore you anymore.
I LOVE YOU LAUREN!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
3 comments:
Both these posts are really cute.(and funny!)
Happy Anniversary you two!
Aww, that's precious!! Happy Anniversary guys!
Brian you are such a stud for doing this for Lauren...and yes she really does love you more than Edward! You guys are an awesome couple.
Post a Comment