Monday, December 1, 2008

Calling ALL ex-BYU softballers...

I would like to send a little care package down to our lovely Jenn Whitley on her mission. If anyone wants to contribute, that would be WONDERFUL! I know she would love to hear from all of us. Maybe we can arrange cards and a little package of goodies. Leave me a comment if this is something that you are interested in!

I don't have everyones email, but I know Neta and Kate have quite the list. Maybe we can get an email going around.

Thanks!

7 comments:

Lance and Ariel said...

i would LOVE to help!! let me know what i can do, i have been thinking of her a lot. Let me know!

Shopkins said...

what a great idea!! I would love to help!

Jana Porter said...

i would love to contribute even just an email to her or something! what a great idea

Kate said...

Yeah, I've got a list...I'll send you via email the addresses I have. I think just a note from everyone would make her day! Good thought Lauren!

Crystal said...

I love that girl and I had no idea she joined the church...how great. I would love to help so let me know! You are very thoughtful

Crystal said...

I love that girl and I had no idea she joined the church...how great. I would love to help so let me know! You are very thoughtful

Cynthia and Bryan said...

hey I need your wonderful creativity to make my blog christmasy ! Call me later and I will give you the log in details ! love ya-