Friday, December 12, 2008

Cannon and Madeline

Ok, this video is hilarious! We went down and visited our Provo Pals/ ex-Novell co-workers :) I love hanging out with Diana and Jennie! It brings back lots of memories of eating at the HD and Quarter Ends. Diana's little girl is 4 months younger than Cannon, and I swear they are going to get married one day. Cannon is so in love with Madeline. He plays with her so different then everyone else. He tries to hug her, kiss her, and he actually SHARES toys with her (I know, my jaw has dropped too). Here is a video of Cannon and Madeline trying to ride a 1 person bouncy zebra. Madeline had her shirt off because it was in the drier, but Cannon didn't seem to care. He couldn't get enough of her. Jennies little one Addison is precious too. We didn't get her in the video because she is only 3 weeks old and she was sleeping :) I love these girls and I hope we have many more play dates!

8 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

We have watched this video tons already! They really do play together well. THanks so much for my updated blog! I LOVE the header- it's so cute!!! I knew you were a computer geek at heart!

Lauren Perry said...

woops, I guess I"m still logged in as you!

Lauren Perry said...

No worries Diana! I was logged in as you when I started to leave a comment on my friends blog, lol. I have watched the video like 5 times too! These babies are sooo funny :) I love when they kiss <3

-Lauren

MEG said...

Hey I got your Christmas card this week - LOVE IT. I'll be lucky to get mine out BEFORE Christmas :(

SO fun that you got to hang out with Diana and Jennie! And what are you guys doing logged in as eachother? Crazy girls...

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that Cannon shows his gentle side. He will definately be a ladies man one day.
mom

Tiffany D Joyner said...

I did not know you had a blog! How are you guys? Your little guy is way cute! Talk about some beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

i had fun. it was good to see you again!

byronandniki said...

They are so cute! Cannon is so cute to her.