He is making a weird face, but Cannon has figured out how to touch his brain by going inside his nose. He shoves that chubby little finger soooo far up there! My son is so smart ; ) I don't think very many kids know how to touch their brain yet-
He is so smart. I was at a labor day party yesterday and my friend who has known Lauren all her life along with her brother and sister-in-law wanted to see Cannon's pics. Well they all could not believe the color of Cannon's eyes. They then said when Cannon wears his hair straight he looks like Lauren and when he has it styled he looks like Brian. So I agree in this black and white pick he does look like Lauren a bit. Diane
Love those chubby fingers !! Sorry to hear about Bri's job, good luck with the job search. Hope you and cannon feel better soon. Bronchitis already ?? Its going to be a long winter...
Addi has also started to do this just to get in trouble! They really are a match! I just wanted to comment on your last post....You are cute. I am glad that you are waiting to have kids later so they can be close to eachothers ages again....if I ever have more! I also want you to email me with your new diet! I too need to lose some lovely weight...so not fun but necessary!
11 comments:
He is so smart like his dad. He takes after his father!
Brian
He is so smart. I was at a labor day party yesterday and my friend who has known Lauren all her life along with her brother and sister-in-law wanted to see Cannon's pics. Well they all could not believe the color of Cannon's eyes. They then said when Cannon wears his hair straight he looks like Lauren and when he has it styled he looks like Brian. So I agree in this black and white pick he does look like Lauren a bit.
Diane
Awwww! Anthony likes to touch his brain too!!!
Kim
SO FUNnY! Canon is the cutest little boy, his brain... I love it!
Has he figured out how to eat it yet? lol
What a little smarty pants! He's so lucky, super cute and smart to boot! We would love to have a playdate with you guys, I'll email you!
Well, I thought I had your email address and it turns out I don't. So here's mine
catherinegute@aol.com
Love those chubby fingers !! Sorry to hear about Bri's job, good luck with the job search. Hope you and cannon feel better soon. Bronchitis already ?? Its going to be a long winter...
Addi has also started to do this just to get in trouble! They really are a match! I just wanted to comment on your last post....You are cute. I am glad that you are waiting to have kids later so they can be close to eachothers ages again....if I ever have more! I also want you to email me with your new diet! I too need to lose some lovely weight...so not fun but necessary!
L O V E how Cannon looks so proud of himself. Too cute!
So cute! Don't you love when they figure out how to do that!
Post a Comment