Share three of your joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, regrets & facts about yourself...Then, tag five more people & leave a comment on their blog, so they'll know!
Joys:
1. my family
2. cooking
3. traveling/ relaxing
Fears:
1. anything happening to Cannon :'(
2. this is random, but gangsters
3. fish
Goals:
1. lose 50 more lbs!
2. save lots of money
3. be the best mommy
Current Obsessions:
1. all things Cannon
2. all things Twilight ;)
3. sushi!
Regrets:
1. not losing vanity weight before I got preggo with Cannon
2. not hiring David Perry as a videographer for my wedding
3. not being able to nurse after trying for 3 months
Facts about me:
1. I miss playing softball sooooooooo much
2. I could watch Scrubs re-runs 24/7
3. I am super super strong (physically) but very emotional. Its a weird little mix. I take things really personally and I always care what people think about me.
-tie-
3. I am only 5'2 but I have HUGE hands and feet. I would dare say I have a major case of man hands. I wear a size 10 ring and a size 10 shoe- I am much like a puppy in that sense. Small and clumsy, but with big paws.
I TaG- yo mama....no....I don't care. If anyone wants to do this, please do. It would be fun to see everyone's answers.
6 comments:
i heard those utah gangsters can get CRAZY!!! your so funny!!!
Hey Lauren,
I loved reading your answers. I always love to learn new things about people. I love that you're afraid of gangsters! That's a crack up! I'm the same way. I'm totally afraid of random things. Anyway, it was fun reading your answers and learning more about you!
Lauren...Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about Standing for Something. I give my presentation tomorrow on it. So thank you so much for your input!! Means a lot and i hope i can make these girls realize some things about what standing for something really is all about. Thanks so much for all your help!! Cannon is such a stud!!
You do have abnormally large hands and feet! He he good times.
That was fun reading those...I love those. It helps you get to know people.
I know about the telemarketing job...I did that my first year of college down at SUU and I said I would never be rude again too. Well... hmmmm... I am not rude I just ask to be put on the do-not-call list in like the first 30 seconds.
Good job on your diet! You look great! That picture is really cute. Canon in the dishwasher...yep, there is carson. I have to do it when he is in his high chair trying to hop out. Annoying right?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH - GANGSTERS?!
Post a Comment