Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vicariously Living



I am happy to say that I am now helping out with the varsity Bingham High Softball Team! Its fun to re-live my past and fall back into the high school softball scene. I miss softball so much! I threw in the front yard the other day with Brian and my arm is about to fall off! I am just so excited to help these girls and re-pay the coaches of my past who have helped me. The girls are super fun and the coaches are very flexible and helpful. Plus, this will also help me in my diet/motivation to get back into my softball shape. Speaking of which, I was down 13 lbs at my diet center today. I go back in Friday and I am hoping that I will be down 15 for my body-bio analysis. That's all the cool news with me!

Brian is also officially hired on at DigiTek. He will be doing lots of traveling and sales in Texas. He is working with various construction companies. I am super excited for him.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats coach! You will love it! The girls are really so much fun and keep you feeling young. During softball season I act like a 12 year old all the time! Congrats on the weight loss and on Brian's new job. That is exciting. Maybe you will get to go on some trips with him!

Anonymous said...

HOOOORAAAAYYY! that sounds like so much fun for you. Way to go. Are you going to teach them your B-Spears dance? It would really be a good idea if you showed them the video so they could see that you have more skills that pay your bills.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Watty! Except Bingham was my rivalry... so I still have to put in a "go hawks" for old time sakes. And awesome on the diet... just take 10 lbs at a time! Sounds like good things are going on right now.

Jewels said...

Lauren! Sounds like you guys are doing great!!! Congrats on the coaching job, and the weight loss! You're a tough chickie! How's Cannon?

Jana Porter said...

bingham high school! oh man go hawks! haha. i spent many days there at good old bingham... i dated the football team?