So the past week and a half I have been completely computerless. It has been torture not to check in on my little daily sites. My computer was majorly infected spyware AND viruses. It was actually a matter of national security that I get my computer fixed. I had this warning pop-up from "Microsoft" that said "Iraqi terrorists have accessed all of your account information and will use it to harm the US." I don't know about you guys, but I personally did not want to be held accountable for WW3! (sense the sarcasm). I had some computer friends check out my computer and fix it, and I am back!
Here are more little updates:
Brian LOOVES his new job! He is thrilled! It is probably the best job for him. People would kill to have his job. He works in a beautiful office with his boss and 1 other sales rep. That's right, there are only the 3 of them running the Utah DigiTek office. He is having a blast and they are spoiling him with office lunches, a new blackberry, and a trip to Texas for a 5 day certification/training course with a top sales company. They are really investing a lot in Brian and he couldn't be happier. PLUS- his co-worker is awesome! He is sharing an office with this guy named Justin Williams. Keep that name in mind, because this guy is going to be HUGE. You will be hopefully hearing about him more in 2009. He has survived cancer, has an amazing singing voice, and he is single. There are some exciting things in store for him, but we aren't supposed to be publishing anything about it in too much detail.
Here is a video of him on YouTube.
As for me, my diet is still going GREAT! I am down 18 lbs in 5 weeks. Its actually such an easy diet, I feel great. If anyone is desperate to lose 15 + pounds, check out the MD DIET OF UTAH.
Cannon is doing well. He went through a 3 week phase where he was a little stinker. We had some good moments, but it was a super frustrating 3 weeks. He has since grown out of his little funk. He is sleeping really well and having tons of fun outside. We walk 3 miles a day and play at the park about 2-3 times a day : ) He is happy as long as he is busy. He is such a little cutie. He actually has started nursery 2 weeks ago, and I have enjoyed watching him run around a play. He can be a bit of a bully at times (he doesn't like to share yet), but he is doing better than I thought he would. 18 months is just a very hard age. He is A LOT of work but A LOT of FUN!
Look for more posts and pictures later!
3 comments:
hey stranger! Let me in on this diet of yours! I would love to lose 15lbs!
I'm SO happy Brian's job is working out. It sounds great! And that video is impressive of Justin...that's a hard song. He kind of has an Enrique Inglesias look huh.
Lauren, You are doing such a great job with your diet. When I was up there last week I was so impressed how you are making it into a lifestyle change. You are right Cannon is busy as long as he is outside walking or going to the park. He is definately a challenge. Have you used his new time out stool or does he still think it is a fun toy that he can drive like a car when you turn it upside down. I am so happy that Brian found the perfect fit in his new job. I see there are no new Cannon pics.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment