will I be "snippy" with a telemarketer. I usually never am, but sometimes they just catch me at the wrong time. I have recently started a work-at-home job and I am officially a telemarketer. It's as bad as you think it is...only worse. I am not even trying to sell anything, I am just trying to set appointments for a life insurance company for elderly. I am making phone calls to low-income people over the age of 50 in Chicago. You could only imagine how happy that makes people
. Note to self, do not even bother making phone calls during The View or Oprah, because that just really angers people :) After working my first official day on the job, I will never be rude to a telemarketer again. Telemarketers are people and they have feelings too. I have to keep telling myself that its not me that they are mad at and they would like me if they knew me. Its very sad and discouraging though, to get snapped at on the phone.
As for the weight loss update, I am doing pretty well on my diet. I am continuing to lose 2-4 lbs a week. You can kinda tell by looking at my face. Its only been 3 1/2 weeks- 12 lbs down, 48 lbs more to go!!! Ahhhhh-

Ps- don't think that I would forget to do a post and not post a pic or 2 of Cannon!
Here ya go-

9 comments:
GREAT job on your diet. I could tell on Sunday that you had lost some weight. It is great and I am very proud of you.
Yes remember that the people aren't being mean to you they just don't like to be bugged...who does with a phone call!!! Keep on working at it......it will get better!
I agree with Jeanette...you're doing awesome on your diet!!
And I feel for you with the telemarketing job. I tried it once in high school and lasted oh...about 3 days before I quit. It's hard not to be rude back when they are so rude to you on the phone and since it was for a charity...it didn't go over too well. :-)
You are doing SO awesome on your diet. Way to go!!!
good job on the diet. that is awesome. i am so happy it is working for you!! cute pic of you and cannon. good luck with the job
Great job on your diet--you look great!
I did telemartketing for several years during high-school and college (sales, customer service and surveys) so I can totally sympathize with you. Hang in there and don't take it personally when people are rude. Good luck!
K, a few things:
First, I love you. You are my type of gal and I appreciate your bold honesty about EVERYTHING.
2nd, did Brian get another job? They are hiring a new sales team of 10 people here at Novell in the next few months.
3rd, What diet are you on? You look AMAZING. I have been doing the HCG diet and can't believe how well it works. Are you on it too?
I also want to lose more then my baby weight before I attempt the prego thing again...
Love ya!
MEG
Lauren! You look fabulous!! Wow!! You'll need to hook me up with your dietician after I'm done being prego with this baby!! :)
Good job watty !! we need to come play or have you come down for the day. You are always invited ! I miss having you down here!
you are looking quite thin... i must say you are a hot mama. way to go on the weight loss. that is hard stuff to do. cannon is adorable by the way. sweet boy.
Post a Comment