Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I don't know if you noticed.....

But we added more pics to the 6 month slideshow down below (now 21 pics, instead of 11). Go check them out! Brittany did such a good job, and we can't thank her enough! She is so talented, patient, fun, and all around GREAT to work with. I can't wait to get his 1 year pics done!

http://www.brittanygphotography.com/

6 comments:

A said...

oh cannon is so adorable. he needs to be a little model. he would be the perfect baby model right now. i love the pic of you and brian too. you look super skinny!! and very pretty.
what you up to for halloween??

Lauren Perry said...

Ash- me being skinny is just an illusion...lol. We are going to do some pics at our apt. with all of the babies. Then we are headed up to Salt Lake to hang with the fam. and all of the kiddo's. What are you guys doing? You should trick or treat at our place! Did you find a place to paint Ellie's face? I cant wait to see her in costume!

Jess Perry said...

Lauren. Cute, cute, cute. I love the one of you and Cannon together when you are holding him up and smiling at him. That is precious! And you do look so great in those pics! You have a gorgeous family!

Kacey said...

Lauren, I love the one of you 3 together. You look really beautiful and your two boys are just sooo handsome! ;-)

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

Your little guy is so freakin Cute! I absolutely love the new pictures. That Brittany sure does have it down...but being such a natural cutie to photograph makes it impossible not to! =)