Monday, October 15, 2007

Another game of Tag! Fun!


The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I can't even play a simple game of TAG without posting pic's of my child! I am a little camera happy and a little obsessed with this funny baby :)

2. Ashlee knows about this one! lol! I have a pillow that I have to sleep with every night (I bring it EVERYWHERE!). Its so old, it only has like 4 feathers left. I also have to double up the pillow cases to keep feathers from coming out. If I had a choice between my pillow and something else.... it would be a hard decision...lol

3. I am deathly scared of fish. I will eat them (LOVE SUSHI!!), but I will not go in the water at the beach. People make fun of me. I blame my dad for this.....

4. I have a fetish with British accents (and British men, lol). Brian has me talk British because he thinks its hilarious. I adore Christian Bale, Daniel Craig, David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, Bear Gryls..... the list goes on.

5. I am kinda funny about cooking. It relaxes me. I enjoy it a little too much (as you can tell by lack of baby weight loss). I can look at a recipe and taste it just by reading the ingredients. I also have about every good recipe on earth, so if you need one....you know who to call

6. Thursday night TV is AMAZING. Never call on a Thursday, because I will probably be watching My Name Is Earl, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Big Shots. From 5 pm on, you can expect nothing out of me (Sorry Brian and Cannon) ;)

I wanna tag....Kacey, Jess, Jennie, Amy, Melissa, and Ellie Rose! But I would also love to read- Lindsay, Jen, Lori, Savanna, Diana, Kaiana, Tiffany, Brendie, Kendra. (TC Milli Mandy have already been tagged by eachother)

11 comments:

Kacey said...

You're hilarious Lauren...great post!
Don't worry, we can never get enough Cannon pictures...he's just so cute and I'm noticing more and more photogenic with each post. ;-)

Jess Perry said...

I agree with Kacey about Cannon...keep the pictures coming! He is such a cute kid!! And those things were funny...I witnessed the pillow thing first hand in St. George and I love it. I used to have a teddy bear, but now I have a bigger and fluffier one...Trent!!

amy said...

I just got tagged by another friend with this same one. Pretend that my same post is for you too! I can't come up with 6 more thing to say about myself :) Love the cute pictures of Cannon!

barbaraence said...

Lauren, I did not know that you had a blog. Yay! I will send you an invitation to mine :)

--barbara

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You still have that nasty pillow? I remember you would lug it around on all the road trips. That pillow has seen a lot! (eww I wasn't saying it that way you perv!)_

A said...

cannon is so freaking cute i can't handle it! i can't wait to see all the pic's britty took!

A said...

cannon is so freaking dang cute i can't handle it.
i can't wait to see all the pic's britty took! were you in any of them or just him?

Savanna said...

Lauren,
I LOVE all your cute pictures of your little guy. He's so dang cute. So, I just got your shower invitation back so I guess I had your wrong address. Sorry. Please still come and know that you ARE invited! We hope you can make it!!
*Savanna

Kacey said...

Hey...love your new layout and that pic of Cannon with the hat. I can't even think of a word for how freaking adorable that is. He should be in commercials!

Jess Perry said...

Hey you! I love your new layout! sorry that Bry has been sick. And I love the new picture of Cannon. He really is such a cute baby. And so smiley!!

Mandy said...

Hey baby! Your new blog is super cute. I am trying to figure out how to make mine more enticing! I know what you should do, you should put up a weekly recipe so lazy cooks like me will have something yummy to whip up! Nothing too too fancy, but super yummy! Also, let me know what you are really doing this weekend, give me a call (801-391-6102) Saturday is very busy but I would love to see you. Let me know!