Monday, October 29, 2007

And we have teeth!!!!

Now we know why Mr. Cannon has become fuss-mcgruff, lol. The Ball had his 6 month shots, the flu shot, and some teething last week which made for "The Perfect Storm " of fussiness. I was already too into my Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse books to catch some zzzz's at night, so Cannon decided that he really didn't want to help me once Brian would pry those books from my dead lifeless hands. Cannon would call for us around 1 in the morning and wouldn't fall back asleep until about 6. I am hoping that now that he had 2 chompers break through the same night, maybe he will show some mercy on us. Cannon's lack of sleep and increase in fuss almost made the decision for us not to give him any brothers or sisters....

I don't know if I have the strength to be mad at that little face....

10 comments:

Lauren Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Perry said...

sorry linds- your post showed up under my name :) it must be saved to your lap top :) I didnt want it to look like I was commenting to myself, so please post away from your name! I love your comments!

Jess Perry said...

That is a great picture of Cannon! And I am so glad his teeth broke through finally. Now things will hopefull calm down with him and he will let you sleep better.

A said...

ha ha.. this pic is soooo freaking cute. it's PERFECT for his poor little teeth. I just want you to know that Cannon really is the best baby I know... so really though all this has been hard... consider yourself lucky. I'll trade you for a few days.. you can have a toddler who sleeps, but tests me to the bones and I'll take cannon and get him sleeping like a bear. I love him. When do i get to babysit again? I owe you!!

amy said...

First teeth are exciting! I have no idea what the fussiness is like, I am sure it's no fun. Rylee's first tooth came in with she was 15 months old. Funny huh?

barbaraence said...

i hope he is better for you guys now that those teeth have come out :) yay for teeth though!

--barbara

Kacey said...

Love his expression in the picture. Bill and I were looking at blogs last night and we can't get over how much of a little "Brian" he is!!
Hope he gives you some relief now. Well at least until the next ones start coming in anyway...
Dallin has gone 4 nights in a row now without interuption. Hope it lasts!!

Mandy said...

Addi had her first tooth break through last week too, she didnt sleep great the night before (but like that is different,) and the next day she grabbed my finger and took a chunk of flesh out! Alright, maybe not, but it was definetly her telling me that we had a new part of her to love! So fun, did it kinda scare you...like he is getting too big, or was it just me?

Jen said...

I hope you'll be able to get more sleep now that his teeth have come through. We lucked out with Caleb, he did not get teeth until after he was a year old so the fussiness was not too bad. Hopefully, we will get just as lucky with Austin!
p.s. I just finished Eclipse last night!

Lori said...

how cute, what I have to look forward too... teeth!