Yay! We made it to the 6-month mark, and we have ALL survived (well, almost all of us!lol). The first 6 months goes by so fast! I am already trying to plan his BIG #1 party. What do ya think about a "take me out to the ball game" theme? I think it will be cute (he was born on opening day of baseball into a very BIG baseball family). Maybe we will have hot dogs, peanuts, and cracker jacks :)


8 comments:
You are so on top of things! Already planning his 1st Birthday. I told Bill this morning maybe I should finally go get Dallin's 6 month pictures this week now that he's 8..no wait 9(ahhh!) months old.(lol) Ok, I am pathetic! Where does the time go???
But I must ask where you got that so cute boy sweater that Cannon is wearing? I might just have to copy cuz it is so cute!
Kacey, we got the whole outfit (with a cute beanie) at Macy's. My mom bought it for him for his 6 month pics. Dont worry, we are taking those a bit late 2 (in 3 weeks). You can totally take 9 month pics of Dallin, he is soo cute!
It is crazy how much Brian and Cannon look alike! You crack me up that you are already planning his 1st birthday, but it will be here before you know it!
You are such a "soccer" mom, can't wait for his b-day, i'm sure it will be a red carpet event!
Love, MILLI
Okay you have a deal. I will teach Bryn to quack and you have to teach cannon the jaws tune. dananananana...you know what I mean. I can't wait to take them all to get their pics taken.
he is so cute
I love the picutes......Cannon is such a cute baby. I love the birthday theme.........I love that you have already thought of it.
Post a Comment