
Happy (day after) Halloween! haha. Cannon is already 7 months old today! Where has the time gone? We started yesterday off with a spooky picture extravaganza with our neighbors and their beautiful babies (Kaylee, Ava, Madison, and Alexis)! Cannon was a shark, which I thought was too funny. It was so much fun! Here are a few pics from the event. We then went up to Sandy to visit Grandpa and Grandma Perry! We got to see all of the cousins (Bryn, Malia, Dallin, and Makenna) in their cute Halloween costumes. It was so much fun! I am already trying to decide what we can all be for next Halloween :) (and hopefully we will be able to give him a little candy next year...)


13 comments:
I LOVE the shark costume!! It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween.
Cute Lauren...wow you are on the ball getting those pics up! And I must say Cannon made the cutest little Jaws ever! hehe
(I'll try to download mine today and email them to you and Jessica. Can you email me the ones you took too?)
I cant stand it! That is the funniest costume ever! I am a slacker and forgot to load my pics...soon. I just love his little face, I want to kiss him! Dont be surprised when I finally do see him face to face that I will attack him!
What a great costume! Where did you find it?! He makes a cute shark. Isn't halloween fun again with kids?
You are on the ball. Cannon is the cutest little shark I have ever seen. Thanks for being so great with taking pics! You are so great.
(Oh yes...and will you email me those that you took, too?)
so flippin' cute! Isn't Halloween fun? It's just fun to dress your kids up and take tons of pictures. I love all the costumes! Cannon is darling, as always!
Cannon made a very cute shark! Glad that you had a great Halloween. I am also thinking about next year too!
Lauren! Those pics turned out way cute! I love your little shark man!!! We wish we could have came out to see everybody but Claire is still sick. kendra
What a darling shark... remember when Ellie tried that on for you last year when you were prego so you could get an idea of what it would look like! ha ha so much fun!!
Hey Lauren! You all look so cute! Jake and I started a blog too. the URL is jkkirkhamfamily.blogpost.com. We got to get together again, I almost split my side laughing with you guys so much!
Love Katie
so stinking cute!!! Love the shark costume!
How cute! I love the shark costume too. It looks like you had a blast dressing up Cannon for Halloween.
That shark is so cute, and I must say I have never seen that costume! HOW STINKIN CUTE! On absolutely the most gorgeous baby!
Post a Comment