Friday, October 19, 2007

A Non-Cannon Post

Who here watches Grey's Anatomy? Oh my gosh!!! I about died this week! When Derek told Meredith that he wanted to marry her and have babies with her, I wanted to cry and yell at the TV "pick me pick me!". In all seriousness.....what is she doing? Why didn't she say "yes" and jump into his arms. I think he might end up dating Meredith's sister Lexi for a while, which will really make me mad. They are going to play out the whole Ross and Rachel "Friends" saga until the end of the show- when Derek and Meredith will FINALLY end up together. They are perfect for each other. I was so devastated when Meredith almost died last season, and Derek was a wreck. Oh, and don't even get me started on the whole Izzy, George, and Callie love triangle. I don't really know what to think about that mess, lol. I did think that Callie was going to beat Izzy down in the cafeteria during lunch. Here's another question- why are all of the residents mad now? They have become sooo mean to their interns, they just seem so bitter. I am very excited for next week! Are you guys Grey's freaks.....or am I just alone on this obsession?

Why is my other favorite show "The Office" on during the same time as Grey's? It makes it really hard to watch both. You can lecture me now on not signing up for DVR when we had the chance too, we thought we would end up watching too much TV. Well guess what....we watch too much TV as it is, and I am missing great shows because of my stupidity for not signing up.

Another show that I am getting into, as usual, is The Bachelor. I don't know why I love this show, the guys ALWAYS end up dumping the girls a few weeks after the finale airs...but something just draws me to it. Next week a girl has a nervous breakdown, that should make for good TV. I think that Bachelor Brad has the best chemistry with Jenni- the Phoenix Sun's dancer. She is definitely in it to win it. Does anyone else think that Kristy looks like a brunette Scarlett Johansson- but kind of awkward. This show goes by to fast. It has only been on for a month, and he is already down to 6 women. Brad is a cute bachelor. He isn't my favorite, but he is pretty cute. He looks a lot like my Dr. McSteamy :)

Well- gotta go! Cannon is awake from his nap, and I am starting to realize that I watch too much TV! lol

4 comments:

Lori said...

Lauren. Nope, your not the only one. I love grey's and bachelor. So grey's... I know Izzy needs to back off and he isn't even that cute anyways. (o'mally) AND... I wish Dr. Burke was still on not him anyways. I wish he was the one who got fired. No, I love good things utah and they said well Derek (was on one day) and he said things happen like veiwers would want it to. So... I think they will get married. Bachelor I love too but i don't know who he connects with. I need to keep tabs on who I think I guess. It will be fun to see everyone tomarrow. Canon is a absolute doll by the way. Baby G.Q. or something. Love, Lori

Jess Perry said...

I remember that Good Things Utah episode...so I am just waiting for good things to happen on Grey's. Lauren, I am right there with you. I wanted McDreamy to jump into my family room and say the words to me...don't tell Trent. And I love all those shows too. I love Jenni on the Bachelor. I used to like Bettina too, but then last week she got nasty. Hilary is ridiculous so I hope she doesn't end up with him and I kind of like Sheena too right now. She seems laid back and easy going!

Lauren Perry said...

ok good! lol :) I can't wait to see what happens! They have to give us what we want to see- unless they want some mad moms from Utah plotting to kill the writers of the show ;)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I haven't gotten into grays yet, but am holding out for the DVD's one day. I do however watch the Bachelor (kind of embarrassed about that) I think he is smoking hot, but don't really love his personality, he is too formal! Its on tonight and I'm tuning in at 10/9 central on ABC!