Friday, October 12, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

My poor child is obviously neglected and never mentioned on my blog, so I feel I must post pics and talk about our fun little family outing! Brian and I took Cannon to the pumpkin patch today to get a pumpkin and take some pics. We walked through a corn maze and played with animals. It was a cute little day. Cannon would not smile for any pics, lol, but we know he had a good time. We picked out the coolest pumpkin, and we can't wait to carve it later tonight! Here are pics!

11 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Okay those pics are so cute and that hat is so cute! I love them! And we are so glad you guys are back and it was so fun to talk to you!

amy said...

These pictures are so cute! I took Rylee to the pumpkin patch today and it was so much fun. I couldn't stop taking pictures! There were so many places for Rylee to pose and look cute.

Kacey said...

Cute slideshow Lauren...what a fun family outing. I agree with Jess, that little hat is too cute!

Mandy said...

I am so copying!! love the slide show! Me and Ronny and Addi went to the patch today too and had so much fun! Again, we should just do all these things together!

Brittany said...

Oh I love that camo hat. Bring that to his pictures. He is too cute!

Sherry said...

You little guy is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how fast time has gone by...it seems like just yesterday you were still trying to get Preggo. So fun! =)

Savanna said...

What a fun outing. Cannon is adorable. Fall is so much fun. We love doing the pumpkin stuff too.

A said...

that is so cute! look at how adorable little cannon is. i love him so much!

A said...

p.s. im gonna copy your slide show one of these days

Lori said...

Lauren, could those pictures be any cuter?!! Neverless you guys. Canon is adorable. Were going to a pumpkin maze on Friday. Thanks for the idea of remembering my camera. It was fun to see you a couple of weeks ago.

Jen said...

What cute pictures!! Cannon is such a cute little guy. I liked your slideshow so much I had to copy your idea for our family pumpkin patch outing. :) Hope to see you this weekend!