I love love LOVE the work that my photographer does! She is just amazing! She is so patient and kind- and obviously talented :) I just wanted to thank her a million times over for these pics! She has more coming, these are just the teasers. Brittany- you are the BEST! www.brittanygphotography.com


19 comments:
He is so cute! Thanks for calling so I could go to her blog and see all of Cannon's cute pics. I love his McDreamy eyes...that is what they are!
How Freaking Cute!! I can not handle how dang cute he is! The pic's are sooo sooo very cute. I really can't get over how beautiful he is. I love his EYES! can't wait to see the rest of them!!
thank you so much in advance for watching ellie on monday. we need pic's of ellie and cannon!
jess- funny you mention McDreamy :) Thats what everyone in our apt. complex calls him! lol! it so much nicer than what I hear "oh he has tired eyes" or "he looks drunk". Dreamy is so much nicer!
Ash/Ellie- thanks a million times over for telling me about Brittany in the first place! :) No problem about Ellie! I love watching her! I will try to take some cute pics of them :)
I can not believe how cute these pictures are! I love Cannon in the blue beanie and his cute chubby cheeks. I may have to look into your photographer. She does a great job!
She did an amazing job your photographer! What a doll Cannon is! I like McDreamy for a nickname!
I love the pictures! Cannon is so adorable. It was fun to see you two at the shower Saturday.
He is Brian. So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute!
What great pictures! they are awesome!
--barbara
Those are ADORABLE!!
i can't get over how cute cannon is. you need to use the pic of him under "our world" for you Christmas pic. everyone will die at how adorable he is. he is so freaking cute. when can i watch him? thanks again for today!
WOW Awesome pictures of your cutie... not hard to take good pictures of him though I'm sure :o) Wish we weren't so far away, I'd definitely use her!
Take Care!
Terresa (Raiden & Makenna's Mommy)
www.babyhomepages.net/ourfirstbaby
This kid is Brian made over.... so adorable!!
It is simply silly how cute he is!! I bet your house has his face as wall paper! I cant wait to meet him.
Hi Lauren, Thanks for writing me about Cohen! Your son is adorable..infact these pictures of him are DARLING! Wow what a good photographer you have. So glad our boys had fun together...wish I would have been able to be there to watch too. Maybe we could have a play date with them again. I thought I ought to tell you that I added you to myspace, since you had a link to your myspace on blogspot, so please don't think i'm a weirdo. But your blogspot is super cute, I hope to become a little more creative with mine. Any tips are welcome! Thanks again for your sweet message! Talk to you later! -Mandie
Honestly, you need to contact a modeling agency for that baby! he is more than gorgeous! Those pictures are amazing. um... the boys are being Braden a dog and Carson a Lion. What is Canon being?
Hi Lauren, I'm a little slow on the blogging! Wow! Cannon's pics are stunning. You guys have a way cute blog. We'll have to get Cannon and Claire together to play some time.
-kendra
I can't even tell you how many compliments I have gotten on Cannon't pics. I wish I could take the credit, but all the credit goes to Cannon. He is sooooo flippen adorable!
we had a good time today too... but we really need to go do a girls day there without kiddos. i'll post pic's soon!
we had a good time today too... but we really need to go do a girls day there without kiddos. i'll post pic's soon!
Post a Comment