Okay he is so darn cute. I love the picture with him making the "oooh" face. I just want to eat him he is so cute!
Lauren very cute pictures. You have one adorable boy!!!
I love the butt crack picture... good times!
I don't blame you for taking so many pictures! He is so cute!
I want to squeeze his cheeks!love, Milli
Can I just say HELLO BRIAN JUNIOR one more time? He is so absolutely darling Lauren...I too love the butt crack picture! I can just see that one in his future wedding video someday. ;-)
Lauren... of course Claire can be Cannon's girlfriend! He is such a cutey! Your blog is fun : ) -kendra
LOVE the crack picture!! He is a cutie!!
I honestly can not stand how cute that little boy is! Your family is so adorable! I cant wait till they get to date and we can hang out!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Okay he is so darn cute. I love the picture with him making the "oooh" face. I just want to eat him he is so cute!
Lauren very cute pictures. You have one adorable boy!!!
I love the butt crack picture... good times!
I don't blame you for taking so many pictures! He is so cute!
I want to squeeze his cheeks!
love, Milli
Can I just say HELLO BRIAN JUNIOR one more time? He is so absolutely darling Lauren...I too love the butt crack picture! I can just see that one in his future wedding video someday. ;-)
Lauren... of course Claire can be Cannon's girlfriend! He is such a cutey! Your blog is fun : ) -kendra
LOVE the crack picture!! He is a cutie!!
I honestly can not stand how cute that little boy is! Your family is so adorable! I cant wait till they get to date and we can hang out!
Post a Comment