The weather is MISERABLE right now and I am having a hard time sleeping. I never do well with thunder. It makes me feel like its the end of days. It will be the end of days if it ends up waking Cannon, let me tell you! Brian is at ward basketball, probably throwing his shoes against the wall (it wouldn't be the first time), and I am at home...waiting. I keep running up and down the halls with each flash of lightening and loud boom of thunder. Cannon has been out of our room for 3 days now, and I want the transition to work well. I think his acid reflux is finally gone (which is why he slept in our room in the first place), so I am just having a fun time adjusting to him in his crib. Maybe I will get up the courage to close his bedroom door one of these days....probably not. I can't believe he is already 5 months old! Wow! We had a well baby visit last week. Here is an update- 
Cannon is 17 lbs 9 oz and 26 1/2 inches long (I know- such big boy!) He is also developing beautifully (the Dr said that he had many traits of an 8 month old). He has been such a joy in our lives. He hardly cries, always smiles, and is a wonderful baby. We lucked out in the baby lottery. Hopefully he continues to be a good baby, time will tell-lol.
4 comments:
cutest baby hands down! im glad you have a blog so now i can be apart of your life even when im slackin in bein a good friend and comin over. love ya lauren!
This is so cute Lauren! Welcome to the blog world...you will be so addicted!
Lauren...these blogs are so cute! I love reading them. Way to go!!!
Love, Linda
Lauren...I love your blog. It is so cute...and like Kacey said, it is so addictive!!
Post a Comment