

We had such a fun day and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my friends!
First off, I go walking with my friend Laura and her little 21 month old Kaylee every morning. Laura tells me that Kaylee wakes up every morning and says " I need Cannon, lets get Cannon, lets go for a walk." Laura calls me to set a time and I hear Kaylee yelling "I need Cannon, I need him!" So its expected that we go for a walk every morning. I love it. I love that hour in which we chat and exercise :) Laura also goes with me on Tuesdays and Thursday's to the gym, so she has been my get back in shape buddy (even though she is in AMAZING shape already!). I love our friendship.


Secondly, we went on our weekly outing to the duck pond today with Laura and Kaylee, Ashlee and Ellie, Brendi and Michael, Leandra and Braylee. It was so much fun! The kids went NUTS! They thought that they were able to walk on water, so we constantly had to have our eyes on the mobile kiddo's. We brought bread and it was a feeding frenzy between the ducks, geese, and fish! Cannon just chilled in my arms, but he was going nuts for the animals as well. We do these little outings weekly. It is so fun! Last week we hit the mall and went to CPK for lunch. I just love my time with them- and Cannon loves it too. He smiles and flirts and tries to jump out of my arms to play with the big kids. Everyone came back to my house, and we met up with Diana and baby Madeline, and we chatted until the babies were ready for their naps.
I still see and love my softball friends and my close work friends, my best friend Jaime lives in AZ but I see her a few times a year (we talk weekly)- but its so nice to have friends that have children and live so close. If Cannon is ever in meltdown mode, I know that a quick trip to Laura or Ashlee's will do the trick.
I just value the time we get to spend together, and I am so thankful for them. Brian is my best friend and I love him more than anything, but he is so busy with work and school- its just nice to have friends that take the time to include me and make me and Cannon feel special.

First off, I go walking with my friend Laura and her little 21 month old Kaylee every morning. Laura tells me that Kaylee wakes up every morning and says " I need Cannon, lets get Cannon, lets go for a walk." Laura calls me to set a time and I hear Kaylee yelling "I need Cannon, I need him!" So its expected that we go for a walk every morning. I love it. I love that hour in which we chat and exercise :) Laura also goes with me on Tuesdays and Thursday's to the gym, so she has been my get back in shape buddy (even though she is in AMAZING shape already!). I love our friendship.


Secondly, we went on our weekly outing to the duck pond today with Laura and Kaylee, Ashlee and Ellie, Brendi and Michael, Leandra and Braylee. It was so much fun! The kids went NUTS! They thought that they were able to walk on water, so we constantly had to have our eyes on the mobile kiddo's. We brought bread and it was a feeding frenzy between the ducks, geese, and fish! Cannon just chilled in my arms, but he was going nuts for the animals as well. We do these little outings weekly. It is so fun! Last week we hit the mall and went to CPK for lunch. I just love my time with them- and Cannon loves it too. He smiles and flirts and tries to jump out of my arms to play with the big kids. Everyone came back to my house, and we met up with Diana and baby Madeline, and we chatted until the babies were ready for their naps.
I still see and love my softball friends and my close work friends, my best friend Jaime lives in AZ but I see her a few times a year (we talk weekly)- but its so nice to have friends that have children and live so close. If Cannon is ever in meltdown mode, I know that a quick trip to Laura or Ashlee's will do the trick.
I just value the time we get to spend together, and I am so thankful for them. Brian is my best friend and I love him more than anything, but he is so busy with work and school- its just nice to have friends that take the time to include me and make me and Cannon feel special.


4 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more Lauren...having awesome girlfriends is a must! Its the only way we keep our sanity huh. ;-) Those morning walks sound awesome especially with the beautiful weather we've been having!
Yay you found me! What a cute baby and blog! I'm glad you are finding friends in the same situation as you, I hope one day I can too! Keep in touch. Softball for life!
Love, Milli
Lauren having true friends is very important, you are so lucky to have friends so close. All of my friends that have kids work and my neighbor whom im pretty close with have 2 babies but she doesnt like to go anywhere or do anything. She just boring. You are so lucky!
I agree that good friends are so important. They make such a difference, especially when you stay at home with kids. They help get you through the day. Also it helps having such great sister-in-laws and family :) hee hee
Post a Comment