Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Some FUN!

Here is a fun little post that Kacey did, that I decided to contribute to on my page....so TAG YOU'RE IT!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a freshman at Valencia High and going to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor everyday.
2. Probably drawing hearts with Johnathan Taylor Thomas's name all over it, I loved "Home Improvement"
3. I was still trick or treating, hey I was 14...........
4. I started wearing make up and actually dressing cute, I went through a slight tom-boy period before then, but I was starting to get interested in boys....lol
5. I was EVERYONES favorite babysitter. I made a business out of it. I would babysit every weekend, and people would literally call 2 weeks in advance to schedule me.

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. "Big Pimpin" by Jay-Z....I am not sure why
2. anything from Maroon 5 because they have waaaay overplayed them on the radio
3. Keith Urban "I wanna be your everything"
4. The "Newsies" Soundtrack....I have dance moves as well....you should ask to see it sometime
5. The BYU softball team remembers this one from Hawaii, lol, "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge

5 things I would buy if I was a Millionaire:
1. A Perry Home! ;)
2. a cabin/ranch in Montana, Idaho, or Colorado (with horses)
3. A NANNY (just for an extra set of hands, not to take care of Cannon) AND MAID, AND PERSONAL TRAINER
4. Christian Bale (just kidding..... or am I?)
5. the St. Louis Cardinals- Go Cards!

5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. fanny packs
2. layered socks
3. bikini- it just doesnt look the same after having a baby
4. tights or leggings, I know that look is in.....but I dont think its me
5. skinny jeans because...well....I am not skinny

5 Things I Would Like to Do:
1. go to Europe, Ive never been but I would ♥ to
2. eventually save enough $$ to get into a house
3. go to a World Series game
4. meet Chrisitan Bale- if I can't buy him, I might as well meet him :)
5. open a resturant

5 Favorite Toys:
1. my laptop....
2. cell phone
3. any toy that keeps my little boy happy, right now its his excersaucer
4. video camera and digital camera
5. the TV! Brian and I would not be able to survive without a TV. We love watching sports, movies, and Lost.

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Ok Lauren...your "5 things you were doing 10 years ago" just made me feel REALLY old! ;-)
Wasn't this so fun to do? I enjoyed learning more about you!

Jess Perry said...

By the way, I loved reading these things about you. We need to get together soon and send Trent & Brian out to do man things and we can do the Newsies dance!! It will be a party!