DO NOT let this face fool you! This is the innocent looking face of a sweet little boy who turned into a monster last night! This little boy cried it out in his crib last week, for only 30 minutes. Since that day, he has slept MANY MANY nights without waking his mommy until 7 am. I thought that I was one of the few that has been shown mercy in the sleepless nights department. Well, this little cutie woke mommy up last night at 12:45 and again at 2- crying, talking, yelling.....you name it, he did it. I was not prepared to let him cry it out. It totally caught me off guard. Instinctively, I put the pacifier in his mouth- which is exactly what I DIDN'T want to do. Now I will probably have to start the cry it out from day 1 all over again.I cannot believe that he is getting so big. I know I posted this the other day...but its so true. We hung out with my friend Diana's little 3 week old, and I have totally forgotten what it was like to have a little baby. While Cannon was rolling around on the ground and talking to himself, Madeline (Diana's baby) keep zoning in and out of sleep, and she had her head in 1 hand and her little bum in the other hand. I swear Cannon was never 8 lbs. She had the hardest time opening her eyes and holding up her head. She is such a sweet little girl. It AMAZING how much changes in just a few months. I went and picked up my little manatee (which at that point he broke out into song) and we ended our visit until next time (which is today actually-lol).
Here are some other pics of my BIG boy
.jpg)

5 comments:
What a little Brian! Those are the cutest pictures Lauren.
I have to say that your kid is so darn cute! Look at those eyes! How are you ever going to say no? Especially if he starts doing the lip curl or the lip quiver...Good luck with that one!
P.S. I agree about the drummer last night. Didn't he look like the friend from Along Came Polly?
Oh my! He is so adorable! I love love love those dimples. Can't wait to take his pics!
Hey Sugar! Do you remember your old friend from our bull pen days! I was so excited to see your name so I could tell you how adorable your little man is! I have his future gal all lined up for him. Her name is Addison and she was born on April 12th! They will be perfect together!
I was so happy to see you!
Mandy (flint) Koford
Post a Comment