Friday, October 3, 2008

My Little Monkey boy

My mom is dying to see pics of Cannon where he is actually smiling :) Here are some pics from this past week. We tried on his Halloween costume and decorated the house. He is going to be a monkey, and I think it suits his personality!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

He makes the cutest little monkey I have ever seen! I can't wait to see you guys next week, it's been way too long!

Jeanette said...

What a cute little monkey. I love your new blog page.

Diane said...

Thanks for the darling pics. I know you post alot of pics for my benefit and I really do appreciate it. I then forward those pics to alot of my out of state friends who love to see Cannon. This costume is too cute. Dad seems to feel next week when he visits California he is going to be well behaved.

A said...

Oh I love his costume. SO cute! It does suit him very well!!

Jewels said...

He's such a doll!! Madi's gonna be Snow White! She's our little princess!! How have you guys been?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Well - first of all he is still so cute !! 2ndly- people never tell you that the terrible 2's actually start around 18 months and continue well into the 3's !! Just stay consistent. We are back and I will see you this weekend !