Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It only takes 1 second.....

of taking your eyes off of your child....


to find out that they've EATEN your favorite cotton candy lip smackers.....


and put toothpaste in their hair for style....

7 comments:

Jewels said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Madi breaks our deodorant and tries to eat the toothpaste and my favorite chapstick too!! Silly kids!!

MEG said...

Oh but the pouty face is so cute! How can you be mad at THAT?!

Boydston Family said...

it's hard to get mad at that face. did you get those pajammas at Costco??? I thinkk cade has the same ones

barbaraence said...

Haha! What a little stinker!

Mandy said...

I think he is on to something! I think toothpaste can go pretty far as the next big hair product! Why is he so crazy cute! My niece asked to see your blog the other day so that she could see how Addi's future husband was looking now!

Kacey said...

I agree with Meg...how do you get mad at a face like that?
I think he did a pretty good job styling his own hair and think of how minty fresh he's gonna smell for a few days. ;-)
(Dallin has those jammies! They can be twinners!)

Lori said...

i am sorry, but could he be more comical??? This boy keeps you on your toes! He is adorable!