Sunday, October 26, 2008

Un-Privated

So add me to your google reader!

But heed my warning.... if I get ANYMORE crazies stalking my blog and leaving inappropriate comments about my child, I will gladly turn this blog around and make it reprivatized (google it). I don't care if strangers view my blog and leave me comments (heck, I welcome it), I just want a line drawn between a comment and crazy talk.
cat
more animals

3 comments:

Belinda Osborn said...

Lauren Its your long lost softball buddy. Belinda!!! Your family is so cute.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

who was leaving wierd comments ? Creepy !

Lauren Perry said...

Cyn- the comments were always Anonymous- but they were all weird. Some were "shame on you" comments because I blogged about Cannon crying it out a few nights. Some were comments asking personal questions about my kid and just weird comments trying to find out information. It was only a few times, but I blocked my blog so fast. I am unblocked for the sense of google reader updates and lots of family don't know how to log into my blog to view it. :)