Cannon and I then hopped on a plane for our October trip to visit family and friends in California. Since my trip had been planned before Brian's, we just missed each other at the airport by a few hours. Cannon misses his daddy soooo much (and I do too!). We landed in Ca and spent the next week going to the zoo with my mom and bff Jaime (and her darling kiddos), we ate at a bunch of restaurants, went to a movie, and Jaime and I had some girl time without the kids and husbands. It was a really nice week. Cannon was better behaved than I thought he would be. He slept pretty well, and has learned a few more words! He also runs the house hold and likes having 3 people (me, my mom, and my dad) doting over his every move. He is SUPER obsessed with animals right now. My moms cat refuses to be in the same room as him, because Cannon can't get enough. My parent have this white rabbit in their backyard that let Cannon sit on it and poke it. It became his new favorite animal. Cannon wanted to spend the whole week outside with the rabbit, he even tried climbing in the rabbits cage a few times.
It was a fun little week, but I am so excited to get home to my husband and house and normality. Hopefully Cannon's good behavior decides to stick with him a bit longer :)














5 comments:
Cute Cute ! Hurry home so we can see you tomorrow at the BYU stuff !
That's cute that he wanted to get in the rabbit cage :) !
Gasp! I made the blog! Harrison loves to play with Cannon, let's do it again soon! I need to send you some funny pictures of Cannon being all cute and Harrison crying...
Hope you had fun in sunny CA!!
Hey! So are you "un-private" now?
I've heard that the witches are so much fun... just wish Axton were old enough to enjoy it :( Maybe next year.
You look fabulous!
As always you have a great time in CA. I am happy that you get to go there so often.
Post a Comment