Saturday, October 4, 2008

TAGGED!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you-- http://edgeworthfamily.blogspot.com/ (Kyle and Amanda)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I was told by L. Tom Perry that I was going to marry a Perry 2 years before I met Brian. Brian is not related to Elder Perry, but I thought it was a funny coincidence. Being an athlete at BYU, I got to meet many General Authorities. We would go up in the Presidents box at the football games all of the time. I met Elder Perry a few times, but one of those times he predicted who I would marry (almost). He told me that I should date one of his grandson's at BYU, because he had many there at the time. He told me that he could see me marrying a Perry and that Lauren Perry had a nice ring to it. How ironic....the church is true :)

2. I am obsessed with certain foods. I LOVE cereal, sushi, frozen yogurt (or soft serve) and movie theater popcorn. I could honestly live off of those carb filled meals. When I think about them, my mouth stats to salivate (much like Pavlov's Dog)

3. I am obsessed with the Twilight Series. I check my Twilight news and websites everyday, before I even check my bank account or emails. I am on my 3rd time around reading the books. I just love a good love story. I am so excited for the movie and I love the cast. I purchased 15 tickets early for family and friends for opening night. I am also a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan. I have read all of his books as well. What can I say, I am a sucker for a good romance novel.

4. I HATE surprises. I will try to find gifts before holidays. I used to go as far as carefully unwrapping them and trying them on (clothes and jewelry) and returning them back to their wrapped package in mint condition. I hate not knowing whats in store. I will write out my Christmas list and make sure that Brian does not deviate from it. The only 2 times I could legitimately say I was surprised was when my parents bought me a car a month after my 16th birthday (to throw me off) and Brian's proposal. I knew the proposal was coming (Gold Design called ME when the ring came in), I was just so shocked at the way it was done. It is almost impossible to surprise me.

5. I love catalogs and magazines. I have stacks of Better Homes and Garden, Bon Appetite, and Cooking Lights in my closet. I also love Pottery Barn catalogs and Nordstrom. I fold down pages for future references or ideas and recipes.

6. I am picky and fidgety. I bite and pick my nails. I am always cleaning Cannon's nose, face and ears. I twiddle my thumbs and constantly re-adjust myself in my seats because of my bad knee's. I have a hard time sitting still on planes and car rides.

Ok- So I am not going to tag anyone since everyone I know is lame and never follows through with tags :) Instead of tagging people, I am going to post an amazing video below for your enjoyment.

6 comments:

byronandniki said...

You are too funny! I need to read the twilight series and see what all the hoopla is about.

MEG said...

WOW that is really strange about elder Perry! I met him on my mission - he scares the hell out of me! I can see my soul when I look in his eyes...lol.

barbaraence said...

HOW COOL about Elder Perry! I hope you sent him a wedding announcement :)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I got the chills watching that last trailor. Can't wait for the movie!!!

A said...

Holy crap the new movie trailer is AWESOME!!!! I can not wait to see the movie.

Lori said...

I loved watching the movie thing o Twilight! I can't wait. Edward was better looking in my mind though. Bella fit my image.

I loved that story about Elder Tom Perry. I have met him a couple of times too. He is a great guy! And so Tall.