
I am going to mix some Cannon pics in with a short Twilight blog!
Here are some pics of Cannon at a little pumpkin activity that we went to with play group. They had a story, a pirate ship, a hay maze, and LOTS of pumpkins!








Twilight is officially less than a month away and I cannot wait! I have already purchased 15 tickets for friends and family for the event. I have also re-read the series and the books honestly get better each time a round. Now I know a lot of you are sick about my slight Twilight obsession (BRIAN!) But I really don't care ; ) Here are some pictures of the cast- stills from the movie, on set, and off set with the cast. I am seriously pumped about the cast. They could not have picked a better Bella. Kristen Stewart is an amazing actress and she is so similar to Bella. I can't wait to see her chemistry with Rob as Edward. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward. I was a little shocked at first because he wasn't my personal Edward- but after seeing the clips, the sparks that he has with Kristen, he is now a AMAZING Edward. Re-reading the books after the cast was announced, I can totally see the characters fitting into place. So enjoy my little slide show, it will help get you pumped for the movie.



3 comments:
Where is that cute pumpkin place you took cannon?
how funny that I introduced you to Twilight and you thought it was crazy at first and then became obsessed. I am so excited for the movie!
Bryan wants one of those hats for Knox- looks like you guys had fun
He looks like such a little man in that hat!! I hope my little boy is as cute as Cannon...if he is...between Madi and Tanner...Paul and I are in for alot of trouble! :)
Post a Comment